Thursday, April 3, 2014

My RBC Experience

My Richard Bland experience thus far has been better than I expected it to be. I have had many professors that love what they do and try their best to make sure that I learn the material that they teach me. I have met what I believe to be life long friends. My grades for my first semester were good but of course could have been better. My first semester I got an A, two B's, and two C's. 

Next year I look forward to it being my last year at Richard Bland so that I can move on to my next institution. I want to come next semester trying to improve my GPA. I want to leave Richard Bland with a 3.5. 

What I could do better as of next year is waking up on time and not missing class as well as doing my homework on time. If I need help with an assignments I am going to go to my professors because that is what they are here for, to help.

I want to leave Richard Bland knowing that I did my best and that I did not waste my parents money because we all know how important that is to everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment