Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Last Week !!!

I am so excited because this is my last week of school. I feel a bitter sweet feeling. I can not believe that I have completed my first year of college. It seems like it was just yesterday when I first moved into Richard Bland.  I have had my good days and bad days here. I am really going to miss the friends I have made here. Sadly some will not be coming back next year. My focus this week is to study for my finals. Hopefully Saturday I will have  my belongings packed and ready to move out. 

Monday I took my psychology final. Today I turned in my english portfolio. Tomorrow I have my math final and Thursday I take my geography final. I received a 73 on my psychology final. I wish I could have done better but I can say that I tried my best. My english portfolio I put a lot of time and effort into it so hopefully I can receive an A for it. My math final should be a piece of cake, however, I am worried about my geography final. Geography has not always been my best subject so wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment