Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Career Goals

Reflecting back on my childhood, I always had a vivid imagination. I never really knew what I wanted to become when I got older, but I always had very high aspirations for myself. As I have gotten older I see myself having a career that involved making a difference in society as a social worker. I always received great satisfaction from listening to people’s problems and helping to find solutions. I want to dedicate my life to ensuring that children are raised in a safe, nurturing, and loving environment. I want to help children achieve their goals in order to become productive adults in society one day. 

The steps that I am taking to make this dream a reality is by attending The Richard Bland College of William & Mary. I plan to be here for two years to receive an associates degree of science. There after, I plan to transfer to either Old Dominion University or Christopher Newport for an additional two years to receive my bachelors degree in social work. I want to work in a big city where I know I can make a difference and change someones life.



No comments:

Post a Comment